follow url 92.00 zł
- supports the functioning of the cardiovascular system
- improves memory, concentration and creativity
- essential to maintain optimal well–being and health
http://waterloomilitaria.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1589405300.0077838897705078125000 Omega Cardio – unique cell–building material which stimulates cardiac and brain function and strengthens blood vessels.
go Omega Cardio EvaLab is a supplement containing omega-3 fatty acids which stimulate cardiac and brain function and strengthen blood vessels. EPA and DHA have a beneficial effect on brain function and improve memory processes, focus and concentration.
watch Omega-3 fatty acids belong to the group of unsaturated fatty acids. They include: α-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
http://waterloomilitaria.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1589406535.9580659866333007812500 Omega-3 acids have multifaceted effects on the body. Their most important function in the body is acting against cellular senescence, and what follows – cell death. They are components of cellular membranes and participate in prostaglandin synthesis.
The most important functions of omega-3 acids are enumerated below:
- they decrease levels of “bad” cholesterol and increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol;
- they lower blood pressure;
- they reduce coagulation – they prevent blood clot formation and heart attacks, and have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system and brain blood flow;
- they demonstrate anti-inflammatory properties by increasing the production of anti-inflammatory substances (resolvins and protectins);
- they lower the risk of type 2 diabetes – low omega-3 acid levels are related to increased tissue-specific insulin resistance;
- they show antitumor activity – omega-3 acid intake helps reduce the development of cancer (in particular – colorectal or breast cancer);
- they improve functioning of the immune system;
- they prevent depression – this function is mainly associated with the effect of EPA and DHA on intracellular signal transmission;
- they play an important role in preventing blindness due to macular degeneration;
- they have a positive effect on the skin.
These acids demonstrate numerous beneficial effects on the human body. Therefore, scientists recommend suitable diet enriched with products high in omega-3 acids. However, if you want to be certain that you take an appropriate amount of omega-3, start using the EvaLab supplement which contains 1000 mg of fish oil per serving.