We strive to protect your personal data and to handle them in accordance with laws, particularly with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
Our purpose is to provide you with all information on how we process your personal data, and on the tools that allow you to exercise your rights provided by law.
Evalab Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: ul. Marii Kazimiery 3/6, 01-641 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS number 0000757648, tax identification number (NIP): 5252770533, with the share capital of PLN 5,000, is your personal data controller (“Controller”).
Controller’s contact details: email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- the contact form available at www.evalab.pl
We process the following personal data entered in the contact form:
- Full name
- Phone number.
GDPR Article 6(1)(a), i.e. your online consent (if given), constitutes the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data by the Controller.
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Provision of personal data is voluntary – you may withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time. Consent withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you do not provide your personal data, you will not be able to send your inquiry via the online contact form.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not transfer the personal data you provided to any entities other than those authorised under relevant laws.
The Controller shall endeavour to properly secure the personal data provided, particularly against their disclosure to unauthorised parties, by means of introducing personal data access controls and following the backup procedure.
In connection with the Controller’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- deletion of your personal data or restriction of their processing;
- transfer of your data (right to data portability);
you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Cookies used by www.evalab.pl allow Users to navigate our website safely and in an optimum manner.
What are cookies?
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Strictly necessary technical cookies” allowing one to use services provided by the website, e.g. authorisation cookies used with reference to services requiring authorisation on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. cookies used to detect abuse as regards authorisation on the website;
- “Performance cookies” allowing collection of information on how the websites are used;
- “Functional cookies”, allowing User settings to be “remembered” and the User interface to be personalised, e.g. as regards the language or the region selected by the User, or font size and website display preferences, etc.;
- “Targeting cookies” allowing advertisements delivered to Users to be more relevant to their interests.
How do cookies adapt websites to User needs?
Cookies allow the website content to be adapted to User expectations. Analytical cookies are used to assess website visit statistics because they store information about User preferences and assessments, which allows us to improve our website.
Please be advised that many cookies allow easier and more effective use of our website.
The Controller uses technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure that the level of protection of personal data processed is proper to the threats and to the personal data categories under protection; the Controller particularly safeguards data before unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised removal, unlawful processing, modification, loss, damage or destruction.
The Controller uses the following technical measures accordingly, preventing unauthorised access to or modification of personal data provided by electronic means:
– Filing system safeguards against unauthorised access.
– Access to account only after login and password have been entered.
– SSL certificate.